Premium wax seal for a hydrophobic, high-gloss paint finish. Hand Wax W0.01 contains premium carnauba wax that seals and protects the treated surfaces over the long term. The sealing components create a smooth surface with very good hydrophobicity. The paint is significantly more brilliant and high-gloss. Hand Wax W0.01 only has to be applied thinly and is therefore very economical.
- Thoroughly pre-clean/wash the vehicle with alkaline (e.g. with Green Star, no sealing shampoos) before the polishing and sealing process.
- In the case of coarse soiling such as tree resin, rust film, tar etc., pretreat with cleaning putty, tar wash or similar. Paintwork preparation for heavily to moderately weathered paintwork.
- Depending on the condition, machine the paintwork with Heavy Cut (H9.01) or Fine Cut (F6.01) abrasive polish (see Heavy Cut H9.01 and Fine Cut F6.01 product information).
- Remove residues completely with a professional microfibre cloth. Slightly weathered paintwork (removal of holograms) for high-gloss Micro Cut (M3.02) process mechanically using an eccentric with forced rotation (e.g. Makita PO5000C) and Micro Cut Pad (see Micro Cut M3.02 product information).
- Remove residues completely with a professional microfibre cloth. Wipe all surfaces with a clean, silicone and wax remover-soaked professional microfiber cloth using little pressure and wipe with another new professional microfiber cloth with the second hand immediately before drying.
- This is the only way to completely remove surfactants, drying aids, the oils contained in polishes, etc. and to avoid adhesion problems with the hand wax.
- In the case of sensitive uni or single-layer paints, Silicone & Wax Remover should be diluted 1:4 with water to avoid any matting.
- Polish the last streaks with another clean professional microfibre cloth without applying pressure.
- The paint should now have a scratch and hologram-free surface under sunlight or a paint inspection lamp.
- After this step, the paint must not be touched with the palms of the hands/fingers (risk of adhesion problems, use gloves).
- The surface is now perfectly prepared for the hand wax. To apply, gently press the supplied sponge into the can and distribute the wax evenly over the surface. Allow the wax to flash off for 10 - 15 minutes and polish with a microfibre cloth. It is best to always work in sections, e.g. B. complete bonnet and only then the next component. Vehicle washing: In order to keep the high-gloss wax surface in the long term, it should be washed carefully by hand so that it is not removed too quickly during cleaning.
- Plenty of water, soft washing tools and only soft drying cloths should be used to gently dry the surface. Hard and aggressive washing utensils remove wax faster and scratch the surface. If washing systems are used, they should only be textile washing systems.
Why you should buy from us
We are the market leader in Switzerland for excellent car care products and there are many good reasons for that. However, it is not our products that help us to achieve this rapid growth, but the understanding of always putting the customer first.
Our goal was and is always to create a buying experience for our customers that inspires and connects us with our customers in the long term. That's the Mamm difference.Learn more